Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmasfucktaculastime is here!!!!

It's that time of year again! When we (and by "we" the Juice means "me") here at Dissertation Station put everything aside and celebrate that special time of year. The time of year when ya spend loads of your hard earned money on people you don't give shit one about normally. Know what the Juice can't stand? Buyin' shit for people ya work with. Why? Why do we do it? It's bad enough ya gotta waste your money on the people in your family that ya can't stand. But, to buy stuff for people ya work with? Ughhhh...Ya wouldn't spend half a second with those people if ya didn't have a family, a wife, a mortgage and a mini-van to pay for. I mean, you barely tolerate them most of the time. But when Christmas comes around, what do you do? You buy stuff for them! Makes perfect sense, right? Fucketh thateth, the Juice sayeth.

Christmas should be about showin' appreciation for those ya really care about. Like yourself. And your friends. And your family, if you swing that way. Not this "Oh, I gotta buy this person this and that person that. And don't forget Susie Q from the finance department." Fuck that.

I say we band together and take back Christmas! No more of this craziness! No more wastin' money! No more hangin' lights outside! Are ya with me?????

Of course you're not. Fucker.

But, I digress...

So, in celebration of the silly season, the Juice is gonna run nothin' but Christmas-related posts all the way up to the big day. Now don't get your hopes up that I'm gonna post every day. I can guran-damn-tee that ain't gonna happen. But, starting Monday, December 12th thru the 25th, the Juice is gonna get into the Christmas spirit. With topics like: What chick I'd...well. I don't want to ruin it. So, you'll just have to tune in.

And that my friends is what the folks in the industry call a tease...