Monday, October 31, 2005

Reenactment: the Juice’s lawyer’s 2004 Christmas party: The Teaser

It bein’ All Hallow’s Eve and all, and it also bein’ that the Juice has gotta take all the kids out Trick or Treatin’, you’ll have to suffer the lack of a quality post today. Heed my warnin’ and turn your boats away. Come back another day.

For those of you stupid enough not to heed FEMA’s warning, then feel free to proceed. Just do me a favor and try not to bitch about it.


I made a promise some months ago to post some reenactment pics of my lawyer’s Christmas party last year. I have a few to share tonight, as a Teaser, if you will. As for the rest of the pics? Whenever I’ve got the energy to post them. Get off my case, already

So, why a reenactment? Why not just show the real pics? Two words: lawsuits. The Juice don’t need another lawsuit against him. Besides, what’s funnier that a reenactment in lego?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the Juice and the lawyer. Pics taken by Paco Reban

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As you can tell, Paco’s been drinking

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Probably drinking too much

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, I'm sure that none of this seems very funny right now. But, the Juice guaren-damn-tees that the rest of the Lawyer's Christmas Party pics are equally as unfunny.